Careers at FELS
A great teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.
For over a century, we have been known as a leader in the field of early childhood education because we have been providing high quality programs to young children. At FELS, we understand that when we invest in our staff, we invest in our children. We have an excellent compensation package including:
- 16 Vacation Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Reduced Child Care Tuition
- Hire anniversary day off after 5 years
- Birthday day off after 10 years
- Participation in the TEACH program
We believe that every teacher should be qualified to provide children with a high quality early education. That means we:
- Encourage staff to set professional goals to grow and develop; enable staff to pursue higher education credentials, and accommodate schedule changes, to the furthest extent possible
- Provide paid release time to participate in the T.E.A.C.H. program
- Encourage the pursuit of a Child Development Associate credential or Bachelor’s degree
- Opportunities to move up within the organization
Mission & Values
Built on a foundation of Jewish values and traditions for over a century, FELS is a recognized leader, helping families access affordable child care; providing educational enrichment programs and working with parents to build a feeling of community at their centers.
At Federation Early Learning Services, we believe:
- Every child should feel loved and capable
- Every center should be a safe and inviting place
- Every child should be given opportunities to develop to the best of his/her ability
- Every child should feel proud of their ethnic, religious and cultural heritage
- Every child should learn to respect diversity and honor differences
- Every parent is our partner
- Every teacher should be qualified to provide a high quality early childhood curriculum
What Our Staff Says About FELS
Join Our Team
If you think that FELS is the right place for you check out our current employment opportunities on the next page and click to apply!
We could be the home away from home that you have been looking for. We’d LOVE to hear from you!
Interested Applicants, please email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your qualifications match our needs, our HR team will be in touch to schedule an interview.