What information does FELS collect online?
When you access or submit an inquiry through our Website, there are links to other sites. Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites. Items that we collect through our site may include:
- Personal contact information that you provide to us, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- Anonymous, aggregate information that is not linked to personal information which is used to generate statistical reports about the use of our site.
- Information we collect through cookie or log files in order to create a profile, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks, which may be tied to your personal information… This details how individual customers use our Website.
- Anonymous information collected from third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf.
What tools do we use to collect your information online?
Childcare Resources Management
We use Google Analytics to analyze activity on our site. Google Analytics help us understand how visitors use our site so we can enhance the user experience. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics’ tracking technologies go tohttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
What information do we collect offline?
- We collect information when you fill out an enrollment agreement, take a tour, or submit an inquiry at one of our child care locations. This may include:
- Your sensitive personal information, such as your emergency contact and release information, driver’s license number, and employer information.
- Your child’s sensitive personal information, such as care needs, allergies, medications, medical care provider, and immunization history.
- Your personal contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
Who does FELS share personally identifiable information with?
- To your Employer: FELS services are often made available to you as a benefit through employer-sponsored programs. In order to meet our obligations to your employer, FELS will provide details of your use of the services to your employer, which may include your name, dates of use, reasons for use, and other available details. We will disclose only information relevant to the utilization of the services.
- For Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. If any FELS business unit is sold or substantially all of FELS is acquired, personal information relevant to the operation sold could be transferred as part of the transaction.
Under what circumstances may we share your information?
- if we have your consent to share the information
- when we retain authorized vendors to provide services on our behalf. These service providers are subject to non-disclosure obligations to protect your information.
- if we need to share your information with child care center regulators, medical providers, payment processors, and financial institutions for our bona fide business purposes
- if we are required by law to share information or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements.
- in the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of our assets, any personal information you provide us may be a part of the assets transferred.
How does FELS protect your personal information?
FELS utilizes appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure of the personal information we collect in both physical and electronic format. We provide information security awareness training to our staff and conduct periodic quality assurance audits. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, FELS cannot guarantee the security and privacy of the information you provide to us.